Redwood City “Hometown Holidays” Festival, Carnival & Parade (2023)
December 2 @ 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM PST
Get ready to jingle all the way, with Redwood City’s Downtown Business Group, as we unleash our ULTIMATE holiday fun: Hometown Holidays! Come rain or shine, we’re turning up the festive vibes with an epic parade that’ll have you dancing in the streets, exciting live entertainment, heart-pounding carnival rides, and Santa Claus himself ready to strike a pose for the perfect holiday snapshots!
Don’t miss out on the holiday magic by marking your calendars for December 2nd, starting at 10am, in the heart of the action on Courthouse Square and around Downtown Redwood City.
The celebration features:
– Traditional Holiday Parade
– Live entertainment, including High School bands, dancing groups and singing groups
– Santa Claus Photos outdoors
– Fun N Games Amusement Activities including Carnival Rides, Train, and Snack Station*
– Petting Zoo, plus other crowd-pleasers featuring fun kids’ entertainment
– Food and Holiday Vendors
– Caltrain Holiday Train
BAR | Bay Area Registry is not responsible for the accuracy of information/content posted. Be sure to confirm all information by referring to the original source (event organizer) or performer websites.